Nor Cal Cup Schedule
Schedule - NC.CUP.final
Thank you for registering your team for Nor Cal Cup this weekend at Silver Creek Sportsplex. It should be a fun, competitive two days of great hockey at The Plex.
Here’s a few basic notes to help you properly prepare for the tournament.
- Rosters can be found at roster link
- You DO NOT need waivers for Nor Cal Cup.
- Every player and coach needs to be a current member of RHA. The current list of players can be found at RHA List . Please list the players RHA Number next to their name on the roster. If players do not have a yearly membership they can choose to fill out and pay for the weekend warrior, which will be available at the check in table.
- Players that have not played in the NARCh FINALS and shown an original birth certificate need to bring a copy of their birth certificate.
- Players must play in at least one preliminary game to be eligible to compete in playoffs/championship.
- The age cut off for divisions is Dec 31st, 2017. Example-12u – 05/06, 14u – 03/04, etc. Girls get one extra year, not a full age category.
- Game lengths are the same as NARCh and all other NARCh Rules Apply.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to email Daryn@narch.com.