If you're in Corona/Irvine this weekend, here's what you need to know!
Important Details for upcoming event at Corona/Irvine!
We are very excited to be back to hosting a large event in California. We are still not back to a normal situation at the rinks and need full cooperation from everyone to run a safe and successful tournament!
- Masks must be worn by EVERYONE at both facilities! This includes players when they’re not playing.
- All games will start at the scheduled start time, not early.
- Locker rooms will not be used at either facility. There are designated areas outside to get changed for games at both facilities. There are also designated entrance and exit doors.
- Parents are allowed to watch games at both facilities.
- Temperature checks will be given to every person as they enter each facility.
- To enter the Irvine Facility, everyone must fill out a daily health declaration. We suggest you answer the questions online and show proof of completion on your phone at the door. If not, you have will have to do it when entering the facility. It takes less than 30 seconds and can be found online at https://form.jotform.com/201746508490962
- Parents WILL NOT be allowed on the rink for award ceremonies.
- Always make sure to maintain social distancing.
Team Check-In will take place at both facilities. Teams must be FULLY checked in before the start of their 2nd game. All forms and information can be found at https://www.narch.com/2021-regional-info.
- Roster/Waiver – The combined roster/waiver is a fillable form, so please type in the names and numbers and print for players to sign. Also indicate whether players have the yearly RHA Membership, or the weekend coverage.
- If you’re not sure if your players have the yearly coverage, you can look them up at https://www.rollerhockeyalliance.com/player-member-list. This list is updated daily this time of year.
- If players are getting the weekend coverage, please collect the forms and fees and hand over the same time as the roster/waiver form is turned in.
- All youth teams must have the approved proof of age for each player present at the event.
Thank you for taking part in this tournament! We look forward to seeing you at one of the rinks this weekend!