Coronavirus Update - Tournament Status as of 3/24

by Daryn Goodwin

Huntington Beach Qualifier– This tournament has been postponed.  Once we have certainty of when the facility will re-open, we will reschedule the event!   Tentative reschedule dates - May 8th-10th.  If you paid for this event you can apply the entry fee to either the rescheduled HB Qualifier, Irvine Qualifier, or Escondido Qualifier.

George Qualifier – March 28th-29th –  This tournament is cancelled.  Once things get better we will explore rescheduling.

PA Qualifier – April 4th-5th – This tournament is cancelled.  Once things get better we will explore rescheduling.

Irvine Qualifier and Beyond - There's uncertainty on where we'll be in a week, let alone a month.  We are hoping that we can get back to running tournaments by the end of April.  We don’t want to cancel events well into the future when it could end up being unnecessary.   

Stay safe and we hope to see you at a tournament SOON!